How do I get a library card?
How long can I keep this item (book, DVD, audiobook, magazine, pamphlet, CD, etc.)?
Can I return a library item when the library is closed?
Can I return a KVL item to another library?
My book is overdue. Should I put it in the book drop or wait until I can go in to return it in person?
Can I pay my library fines online?
May I renew an item?
What school districts are in the Katonah area?
How do I get more information on your programs and events?
Does the library have a book sale?
Can I donate books to the book sale?
What can I do to help?
We love volunteers!
Adult volunteers fill important roles at the Library including:
- Staffing the Library on Sundays from autumn to late spring so we can be open
- Keeping the book shelves organized
- Collecting donations, organizing and staffing the Library Book Sale
- Performing clerical tasks or help with mailings for Library fund-raising events
- Serving as computer aides to help Library patrons learn computer basics and how to use other electronic devices like e-readers, i-Pads, i-Phones, etc.
Teens are needed year-round to assist the Children’s Librarian with programs and keeping their dedicated Library spaces organized. If you are interested in helping, please call us at 914-232-3508 or drop in.