Do You Have a Vehicle that You Wish to Donate?
Avoid the aggravation of selling or repairing your used, unwanted vehicle. Support the Katonah Village Library by donating your car, boat, truck, RV, jet ski or snowmobile – in any condition – and qualify for a tax deduction.
Donating is an easy, no-cost and no-hassle process. The Library uses Donation Line, one of the nation’s largest and most trusted vehicle charity donation services, to handle your donation pick-up, sell your vehicle and generate your donation tax letter.
How It Works
- Call Donation Line Toll-free at 1-877-CARS-4-US and ask for extension 3385 (24 hours a day, seven days a week). Please make sure to have a clear title for your vehicle when you call. You will be asked a few questions about the vehicle, its odometer reading and condition.
- Or Use Donation Line’s Online Donation Form to make your donation.
- Schedule Your Free Pick-Up. Donation Line will arrange within two business days for your vehicle – running or not – to be towed at your convenience. Please ensure that your vehicle is tow truck accessible. The towing company will provide you with a pickup receipt.
- Donation Line will sell your vehicle at auction or to a parts/salvage dealer, if it is operable, to maximize the return on your donation for the charity. Proceeds are then sent to the Library.
- Receive Your Tax Donation Letter within 6 to 8 weeks.